- Round Transfer from Airport Kawthaung or Airport/pier Ranong to Kawthaung jetty,
- Accommodation onboard MS Sea Gipsy based on double bed open-air gazebo
- On board meals ( 3 meals per day with minimum 3 – 4 dishes per meal )
- Soft drinks, fruits, snacks
- Sea Kayaks (sit-on-top), Snorkeling sets (mask, snorkel and fins), Fishing Gears
- Life Jackets and all needed Safety equipment
- Port fees as well as Special travel permit application
- Local English speaking guide
- Other Transfers not listed above
- Mergui Archipelago fees (Royalty fees) USD 100.00 – 140.00 depending on the length of the trip per person for every trip on board .
- Myanmar Visa (apply via https://evisa.moip.gov.mm/index.aspx)
- Single supplement surcharge
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Expenditures of personal nature, such as alcoholic beverages, souvenirs, tip for crew etc.
- Personal insurances such as health, trip cancellation, luggage damage or lost etc
- International and Domestic Air Tickets
- Service not mentioned above
- Fuel surcharge, if it is applicable
Thing To Carry
We strongly recommend that each guest purchases comprehensive accident, medical, baggage and trip cancellation / interruption insurance when they book the trip. Please be advised that if guest chooses NOT to purchase any trip insurances, we will not be responsible for any financial disappointment caused by any reasons beyond our control. No partial or full refund will be made for unused services.
More than 120 days prior departure: deposit will be returned (minus bank fee).
119 to 61 days prior departure: deposit will not be returned. Less than 60 days prior departure: full price will be charged.
If the balance is not received in time, Myanmar Land Tour retains the right to resell the booked available spaces on board.
Payment Conditions: Deposit: 50 % within 10 days after that you have received booking confirmation from us. Final payment: 50 % 60 days prior to departure.
Payment Method: Payment to be made: a) by US Dollar – cash at our office in Yangon b) by wire transfer, net amount, to the indicated account (account details will be mentioned in the Invoice) c) by your credit card via PayPal (we have to charge you a 5% extra service fees if you decide to pay through PayPal as PayPal is charging this fees to us).